Daniel Passero - Sales Representative
A Niagara native and a seasoned real estate professional, Daniel recognizes and values the trust of his clients. His passion for real estate and construction propels him to exceed client expectations and plan for their future. Daniel is an award winning realtor consistently ranking in the top 4% of all Niagara Realtors. In 2021, Daniel closed on average of 5.8 times more transactions than the real estate board average and 4.5 times more than the nearest competitor. He was also awarded top 75 in unit sales of over 1,400 registered NAR members in Niagara.
Experience is the key to real estate and Daniel is equipped with:
-20+ years of residential and commercial construction experience
- 10+ years serving the community as a professional Realtor
- 12+ years real estate investment experience (or 12+ years real estate investor)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing (Honours) – Brock University
- Accredited Commercial Professional (ACP)
- Multiple Real Estate Board Member (NAR and TREB)
Full time agent and marketing team Outside of real estate, Daniel takes pride in giving back to the community partnering with Big Brothers Big Sisters, SickKids Foundation, and BallHockey.com sponsor and volunteer. Daniel’s passion for family and food stem from his Italian background. To stay active, he enjoys golfing, playing music and travelling the world to experience beauty the world has to offer.